Do you know what I like the most about February? It is one month closer to spring. Burrr out there family! I also like February because of the events going on in Las Vegas: Glass Vegas Expo, CaterSource Expo, Champs Trade Show, Super Bowl, NBA All Star Game and Valentine’s Day. It is going to […]
Do you know what I like the most about February? It is one month closer to spring. Burrr out there family! I also like February because of the events going on in Las Vegas: Glass Vegas Expo, CaterSource Expo, Champs Trade Show, Super Bowl, NBA All Star Game and Valentine’s Day. It is going to be busy and everyone’s gonna be hungry. My world famous chicken wings are coming out to parties this year. Trays of my favorite three flavored wings, BBQ, Teriyaki and Fire Wings. This recipe has made thousands of people believe in the wing. Myself included. The recipe would not be complete without an infused ranch recipe to finish the deluxe wings. Sexy and complementing for every party. I look forward to seeing everyone attending the Champs Trade Show. You can find me in the Doob Tubes booth with Ray, come say high!
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- ¼-½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 tbsp butter
- 20 chicken wings, tips removed
- 3 grams kief
- Cut wings at joints.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper, kief and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with release foil and melt the butter on it. (Makes for easy clean
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.
- 1/2 cup butter infused with 3 grams of distillate
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to list
- Combine the infused butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp sweet rice wine
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon honey infused with 3 grams distillate
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger root, grated
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- To make glaze: Mix 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water. Heat sauce on medium high heat and add cornstarch water mixture.
- Simmer until thickened about 1 minute.
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 beer and 1 Coke 1 shot of 3 grams infused whiskey
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp dry mustard
- 3 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 blackened pasilla pepper
- Add all ingredients to list
- In a blender, combine brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, beer, coke, infused whiskey and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, and blackened pepper. Blend until smooth. Heat mixture on medium heat for 30 minutes until your desired thickness.
Sleepy Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup infused mayonnaise, (6 grams distillate infused in 3 Tablespoons of olive oil)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and infused olive oil, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.