By: Alice Williams One glance and your jaws will drop, the latest High Five Duo Vaporizer is all about standing out appearance and excellent performance. In front of Duo, other smart rigs look ordinary mainly because of a myriad of features it offers. Not only that, everything from the material to the processing units is […]
By: Alice Williams
One glance and your jaws will drop, the latest High Five Duo Vaporizer is all about standing out appearance and excellent performance. In front of Duo, other smart rigs look ordinary mainly because of a myriad of features it offers. Not only that, everything from the material to the processing units is built to last. You will find it a reliable addition to your collection. So, let’s dig a little deeper to find out more about this piece of art.
Design and Appearance
The appearance is enough to bewitch any vapor. The design has LED embedded everywhere — the base, the glass, and the body. When they illuminate, Duo looks more than just an e-rig, and can easily pass for a high-end decorative piece. The lights come in eleven different hues, which means you can easily match the unit with your room’s interior.
It is built from food and medical grade materials, allowing it to last long. The glass tower stands tall on the base and is of high-quality. But being glass, the tower is vulnerable to falls — one accidental fall, and it can break into several pieces. The quality reduces the control area where buttons are present. While touching the buttons, you can feel the cheap-quality material around them. Other than that, the device is fine.
Duo isn’t portable, and one might need a bag to carry it around. But when compared to other e-rigs, it is relatively more compact. Plus, the attachments can be removed, making it easier to store.
- Haptic feedback
- Rapid heat-up system
- Vibrant led display
- Fast USB-c charging
- Pass-thru charging
- Long-lasting battery life
- Large capacity 16mm bowl
- Adjustable light brightness
- Customize session duration
- 11 different light color options
- Wide base for increased stability
- Minimal temperature fluctuation
- Self-seating bowl
- Medical grade stainless steel airway path
- Compatible w/inserts, balls, beads, pearls
- Ergonomic design
- Compatible with Puffco peak mouthpieces
- Composed of food & medical grade materials
- Compatible with concentrates & flower (separate adapter)
- Superior American electrical components & microprocessor
- Stainless steel atomizer.
- Removable airway path
Good news for both flower and concentrate lovers — High Five Duo can handle dry herbs as well as e-juice. This reason alone is enough for advanced users to rush and invest their money. In addition to that, it is compatible with Puffco Peak mouthpieces, allowing it to become one of the most versatile smart-rigs out there.
The battery isn’t as strong as you might have initially expected. That’s because the lights around the device eat up a considerable charge. But even without them, the charge only lasts for a few vaping sessions. The equation is balanced by USB-C charging option. It allows the device to be charged within a short time.
A microprocessor minimizes the temperature fluctuations, allowing the rig to reach precise temperatures. And we know the quality of the vapors highly depends on the temperature controls. Therefore, you can expect no less from this instrument. The vapors are highly flavorful, the clouds are thick, and the smoke is full of potency. So, have you made up your mind yet? If yes, buy here on our platform and thank us later.
What’s in the box?
- 1x High Five DUO E-rig
- 1x Loading Tool
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x Quartz Bowl
- 1x Magnetic Carb Cap
- 1x Titanium Bowl
- 1x USB C Charging Cable
- 1x Protective Carrying Case
- 1x Borosilicate Mouthpiece
- 1x 6 Month Warranty on Atomizer
- 1x 3 Year Warranty on Device
- The lights are an aesthetically pleasing element of this model.
- It comes with a microprocessor, ensuring temperature precision.
- The large bowl on top gives out more smoke.
- It is a highly versatile and durable unit.
- The battery isn’t sufficient.
- The control buttons have bad quality.